Total Pageviews

Monday, February 17, 2014

Costas Watch: Day 6

     Well, we turned on the Olympics last night and what did we see?  Not Meredith Vieira, but no Bob Costas either.  Instead, it appears that NBC has gone back to Matt Lauer this time, because Bob Costas is still out.  At this point, I'm tempted to hand the commentary over to Oprah:
     Will he ever return?  Will our great nation ever be restored to its former glory?  Will The Olympics ever be the same again?  Stay tuned to find out.


     LATE BREAKING UPDATE:  According to MSN, Bob Costas is supposed to be coming back for tonight's coverage.  Now I'm not sure if I want to bet the farm on it yet, but this is clearly the best sign we've gotten in a while.  So I'll be watching VERY closely along with the rest of you, and hopefully I will have glorious news to report to you after tonight's coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment